Thank you for visiting our webpage. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is
undergoing heavy renovation, and the version you are exerpiencing is no longer
accurate or up-to-date. Please contact Susannah Gawor
(Assistant Director of Graduate Programs, Foster College of Business & Administration) or
Amber Akisanya (President, MBA Association Board)
if you have any questions.
You will shortly be redirected to the main Foster College of Business website for graduate education.
The MBA Association's mission is to enhance the MBA program at the Bradley
University Foster College of Business Administration by providing a highly
valued organization that MBA students view as an important complement to the
educational experience, by acting as their representation in Business School and
University affairs, and by promoting a friendly environment where students can
build relationships with each other, faculty, alumni, business professionals and
other community members.
- To provide opportunities for educational and professional growth by inviting guest speakers, business professionals and organizing business visits to major American companies
- To enable students to socialize and network during off-campus social activities
- To offer business graduate students a participation in extracurricular activities such as case competitions and consulting projects
- To ensure that MBA students are continually represented with the FCBA administration
- To increase networking opportunities by inviting Executive MBA students to the events, partnering with other student clubs within Bradley University and organizations for young professionals
The Bradley MBA Association (MBAA) was established in 2002 as a group of students who felt the need for an organization which would bring MBA students together, outside of the classroom and help develop a sense of community in the MBA program. Since its inception, the organization has evolved significantly. It is now an inseparable part of the MBA program, The Foster College of Business Administration, Bradley University, and its Graduate School.
Participation in MBA Association offerings is open and free to all enrolled Bradley MBA and EMBA students. We strongly encourage both full-time and part-time students to participate. To increase chances for everyone to build valuable relationships, the MBAA also opens its events to the faculty and alumni. Last but not least, we warmly welcome your families and friends so bring them along and become involved in the school, the community, and maximize your experience at Bradley!
Please watch your inbox and the web site for regular updates on our offerings. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.