Condoms are available to all Bradley students at no cost. You can obtain a bag of 5 condoms from any residence hall office during office hours. You can also visit the Wellness Program to pick up condoms, including polyurethane and magnum condoms (M-F from 8am-4:30pm).
Polyurethane condoms are to be used by people who are allergic to latex. These types of condoms are almost as effective as regular latex condoms.
All condoms are distributed by Bradley University “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, by Bradley University. Proper use of condoms is the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Remember the 10 steps to putting on a condom!
- Turn on the lights.
- Check the expiration date (it may be on the package or the box).
- Press package to hear air bubble. No air bubble? Throw it out!
- Tear corner gently (be careful of rings, nails).
- Check condom for irregularities.
- Create a reservoir tip (“smurf hat”).
- Place condom on tip of penis and gently roll down shaft (again, being careful of rings, nails).
- After intercourse, carefully slide condom down penis shaft.
- Tie the condom in a knot to ensure all liquid is contained.
- Dispose of used condom in the trash.
Also remember, you must ALWAYS have consent to participate in sexual activity.