[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:03 (now)pm
There were 15 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Kenny Albright (Communications Officer)
- Marisa Bonomo
- Chris Johnson
- Katie Kilby
- Ray Kremer
- Amy Lewis
- Carl Murphy
- Aaron Nevitt
- C. Adam Scott
- Charlie Truong
- Ryan Woodrow
Minutes: Footnoted, expanded via infinite series, and (just barely) approved.
- Rooms 5 and 6 are both locked tonight, and we cannot find anyone to unlock them, so we have commandeered the Reading Lounge for tonight's meeting.
- It is cramped, but acceptable. Adam is promptly voted off the couch.
- General disorder ensues.
- Specific disorder ensues about the nature of flour balloons vs. water balloons.
- Comm Officer hit by the Captain for the first time this semester, regarding a crack made about it taking an hour to get a second for reading the minutes. Ah, tradition...
- The First Officer and Carl arrive at 10:19.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
No Report Committee:
- A report beginning with news about the WWF was immediately shouted down.
- The CCG/Mudwrestling Committee is hereby disbanded until such time as we can find a chairperson who will not mention items pertaining to the WWF.
- Telephone is played. Adam whispers to Carl to get him to direct Amy to give the report.
- No report-purple-monkey-dishwasher.
- We may not be able to get the equipment, but barring that, the movie A Clockwork Orange is still set for this Saturday at 3:30 in the Marty Theater.
- Minutes are still delayed.
- In a fit of indignation, Carl taco-burps the Comm Officer's report. The Comm Officer sulks and plots his revenge.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $142.09.
- The Nagus engages in complaining and sarcasm. It can be supposed she's entitled.
- No report, much to the dismay of all.
- The First Officer explains her absence last week by saying she saw the new Highlander movie with friends. Her friends didn't care for it; she doesn't know.
- Therefore, the jury is still out on the new Highlander movie.
- The Captain has filed our renewal with the University; we offically exist again!
- Due to the very small amount of time given us to complete the form before the deadline, the Captain was forced to [item deleted for security reasons, and at Carl's request].
- Books 1 and 2 of the Rihannsu series are being rereleased at the low, low price of $3.99 apiece!
- Books 3 and 4 of the Rihannsu series are due out next month, at the usual price of $6.99 apiece. All are available though our website at www.psiphi.org - check it out!
- Coming soon is Star Trek: Aliens and Artifacts, dealing with the technical details of making the props, makeup, and costumes for the various series.
- There are many color pictures, drawings, and instructions, so you can be your favorite Star Trek alien this Halloween!
- To the horror of all, an assassination attempt was made on the Chief. Luckily, it failed, the Chief has been secured, and the culprit has been apprehended and extradited to the Klingon Empire, just so we could get another fancy show trial out of them.
- Regarding this weekend's movie, A Clockwork Orange, David reports that a certain Farscape episode that deals with similar themes has been named A Clockwork Nabari.
- The MCS Japanese Anime marathon is scheduled for October 13-14; everyone is invited.
- Various ideas for new Bradley associations were proposed and debated.
- Aaron declares, "Well, that's enough," and thus prompts the Captain to end the meeting microseconds before it disbands.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /