[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:05pm
There were 12 attendees.
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- Carl Murphy
- Aaron Nevitt
- Chris Paluch
- Monica Prorok
- C. Adam Scott
- Charlie Truong
- Ryan Woodrow
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
No Report Committee:
- The Trouble with Tribbles expansion is currently being playtested.
- This committee was officially (as much as it gets official around here) formed at this meeting, with Adam as chair.
- No report.
- The suggestion was made that time and space do not exist. A motion was then made to get on with the meeting.
Chief of Operations:
- Com1: The minutes have not been out in a while, but they will be very soon.
- Com2: No report, since Adam prevented it.
- Last Thursday at 7:30 am, the psiphi.org server crashed.
- There was a backup dating from February 7, which is now in use.
- A new machine just for the server would be nice, and there was talk about using an unused 486.
- The fate of the trivia contest, as a result, is unknown.
- The current balance is $122.XX, + $Y to be determined at the next meeting.
- No report, due to the First Officer being conspicuously absent.
- UPN is on cable channel 14. (Yay!)
- The decision was made that there would be no planned trip to the Fort Wayne, IN Star Trek convention on April 8.
- BCON is this weekend: RPG's on Saturday, other stuff on Sunday.
- "Blame Canada" from South Park is up for an Oscar. Send all comments to the Captain.
- General disorder ensued.
- The cross product of two "now's" is either a "then" or a "not yet", plus some physics mumbo-jumbo.
- At this point, Kenny and Adam were banned from discussing time and/or space.
Psi Phi Sector 001