[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order: 10:04pm
There were 14 attendees.
(If you were here and weren't on the list, feel free to complain to Com1 or Com2. We can take it!)
- Joel Oberdieck (Captain)
- Julie Faas (First Officer)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Meg Callender (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Kenny Albright
- C. Adam Scott
- Charlie Truong
Minutes: Summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
No Report Committee:
- For the Babylon 5 CCG, the Wheel of Fire expansion is coming out soon.
- In Star Wars CCG, Shadows of the Empire will be released shortly.
- Mudwrestling research continues...
- Talk about MacGuyver, which is strictly forbidden in the No Report report.
- Adam was silenced by the Nagus.
- The First Officer is now in charge of the No Report committee.
Chief of Operations:
- Com1: Hooray! We're only a week behind in getting minutes out on the web!
- Com2: Notes for tonight's meeting are being painstakingly compiled.
- The trivia contest is hereby canceled. (Awww!)
- The current balance is $122.XX + $25.84, after money from amazon.com, convention costs and the website fee.
- Robert Ray, the first First Officer, is coming back to Bradley next semester.
- Robert was the founder of the "No Report" legacy for all past and present First Officers.
- Totally irrelevant. (So what else is new?)
- BCON Report: BCON was relatively successful this year.
- There were vendors, games, and people.
- People actually volunteered for "Adam's Game" this year! Yay!
- General disorder ensued.
- The motion was made to go on with the meeting, and was seconded. Motion carried 1-0, with 13 abstentions.
- A four-book Section 31 series is due out in the summer of 2001.
- The 800-page DS9 Companion (episode guide) should be in stores this August.
- Rumor has it that Oliver Stone is making the next Superman movie.
- An X-Men movie may be in the works. Note the similarities between Captain Picard and Professor Xavier.
- Good idea: A Calvin and Hobbes movie.
- Not-so-good idea: A Psi Phi game of CalvinBall out on the quad.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /