From bschmans Wed Nov 2 23:05 CST 1994
Subject: Meeting Minutes 11/02/94
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 23:05:39 -0600 (CST)
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
The meeting was called to order at 9:59 PM by the First Officer Robert
Ray, having been designated the Commanding Officer by Captain prior to
the meeting as per Article II
of the Constitution.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Jeremy Banks
- Joe Grabowski (Grand Nagus)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Chuck Henderson (Faculty Advisor)
- Jay Johnson
- Bobby Ray (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Communications Officer)
- Don Wood (Chief Medical Officer)
Chief of Operations:
- "dqboo" and "hooligan" should be or have been removed from the
- Jay Johnson has been removed from the Movie Committee due to time constraints.
- John deLancie is an honorary member of Psi Phi.
- He is in the process of creating a new letterhead.
- The home page has been updated and reorganized.
- Joe Grabowski said that he saw the new home page.
- The current balance is $32.50.
- David Rowe has now paid.
- David Henderson asked if he had a budget drawn up. [Joe] said not really.
David that asked that he draw up a tentative budget and E-mail it to him
for inclusion in the web page.
- Read section one, article one of the
Psi Phi Bylaws, concerning disruptions during
Psi Phi movie and TV show gatherings.
- The minutes from the past two meetings
[2 weeks ago]
were read and approved (due to the fact that the Communications Officer
was not present at the last meeting, and thus the minutes were unavailable
for approval at that meeting).
- The Psi Phi club showed Ghostbusters on Sunday. Three people were
- Bob Schmanski,
- Bob Ray, and
- Joe Grabowski
The meeting was concluded at 10:20 PM.
- Bob Schmanski suggested that someone look into getting a login and
an alias for the Psi Phi Club. David Henderson will most likely
look into this.
- Joe Grabowski brought up the fact that we need to find
transportation for Star Trek: Generations on November 18th.
Bob suggested the members ask around to find rides with people who
have cars. Someone suggested that the Psi Phi Club pay for part of
the drivers' movie tickets.
- David Henderson mentioned that he is now accepting entries in his
"Rules of Netquisition" contest. If you have an original "Rule of Acquisition" that fits the
motif, send it to David. If you have any questions, E-mail David.
- Joe asked to no avail if there were any volunteers to join the movie committee.
Psi Phi /