From: davidh@lydia (David Henderson)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 11/09/94
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 20:38:47 -0600 (CST)
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
The meeting was called to order at 10:00 PM by the Captain, Christy McVety.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Joe Grabowski (Grand Nagus)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Jay Johnson
- Christy McVety (Captain)
- Bobby Ray (First Officer)
- Don Wood (Chief Medical Officer)
- Guest: Jeff Bassuener
- Guest: Dan Knetzer
- Last week's movie was Tron. In attendance were:
- T.J. Estelle
- Joe Grabowski
- David Henderson
- Erinn Lineback
- Josh McMinn
- Bobby Ray
- and Special Guest Appearance by:
Jay Johnson, for suppplying a VCR.
- There will be no movie next Sunday, as Robert Ray will be out of town,
and an informal poll revealed that few (if any) of the members would be
able to attend.
Chief of Operations:
- David was contacted by someone from The Scout (Bradley's Newspaper),
who asked him several generic club questions and received several specific
club answers. The article covers several new student organizations this
semester, an should be in this Friday's (November 11th) Scout.
[Note: It wasn't. It'll probably be there next Friday.]
- A tentative budget is written
- The current balance is $32.50.
- David Henderson asked if he had a budget drawn up. [Joe] said not really.
David that asked that he draw up a tentative budget and E-mail it to him
for inclusion in the web page.
- won't be here this weekend.
- Possible drivers for Star Trek: Generations include:
- Scott Clark, 2-3 people
- Kevin Hines, 5 people
- Dan Knetzer, 4 people
- Christy's mom, 5 people
- Dan Knetzer has expressed interest in becoming a member.
- David talked with Jeff Hibbard (jeff@bradley) about getting a Psi
Phi computer login on lydia. The original submission was to let
the senior officers have access to the login, but Jeff noted that
other organizations with logins had only one or two people with
access to the account.
After discussing the situation with the
senior officers, it was decided to have David and Bob Schmanski
we in charge of the account. The main purpose of the account is
to store Psi Phi's documents so they may be "passed on" after the
current officers leave.
The meeting was concluded at 10:20 PM.
- Joe Grabowski has the first 19 parts of "Oh Captain, My Captain".
- Joe will no longer be able to attend the Friday night line-up this
semester, as he will be working from 7pm-11:15pm on Friday.
Psi Phi /