From: bschmans@rhf (Robert Schmanski)
Subject: Meeting Minutes for 11/39/94
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 15:06:25 -0600 (CST)
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call to Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:59pm on November 30th by Captain Christy McVety.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Joe Grabowski (Grand Nagus)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Jay Johnson
- Erinn Lineback
- Christy McVety (Captain)
- Bobby Ray (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Communications Officer)
The previous week's minutes were read and approved.
- This weeks featured film will be Spaceballs.
Chief of Operations:
- Psi Phi now has a login (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any member may
mail a message to all members by mailing to email@example.com.
Replies to such messages will go only to the original sender of the
message. In order to reply to all members, either change the "To:"
field of your message to "psiphi@lydia" or set your
"Cc:" field to "psiphi@lydia". (Note that the second method will send
two copies of you message to the original sender, one directly, and one
- Joe asked about mailing just to officers, Dave said to put the
keyword "officer" in the subject line to mail to the officers only.
- All Psi Phi officers now have WWW Homepages.
- David has paid this semester's dues.
- The current balance was $37.50 before Generations, it is now
- No report (but at least I'm here!).
No old business.
- David will help anyone interested in making a WWW Homepage, contact
him for more info.
- David gave a brief description of what a WWW
- Bob suggested forming a commitee to organize a petition for TCI to
carry the Sci-Fi Channel. The suggestion was tabled.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:12pm.
- David suggested holding a meeting for elections. The suggestion
Psi Phi /