From: email@example.com (Robert F. Schmanski)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 12/07/94
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 1994 16:48:43 -0600 (CST)
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call to Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:00 PM by the First Officer,
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Joe Grabowski (Grand Nagus)
- Chuck Henderson (Faculty Advisor)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Jay Johnson
- Erinn Lineback
- Bobby Ray (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Communications Officer)
The minutes from the previous meeting were
read and approved.
- There will be no movie this week due to exams.
- Last week's movie was changed to Airplane II because Spaceballs
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is still $31.12.
- TCI Petition Commitee. Tabled until next semester.
- Meeting for elections. Robert Ray, being the highest ranking
senior officer available (Article
IV of the Constitution), set the time and place for the first meeting
of next semester as:
Wednesday, January 18th at 10:00PM in the Wyckoff/Harper TV Lounge.
This is when elections will take place. If you are going to run,
but cannot make the meeting, inform one of the senior officers from
- Bob suggested setting up a "Recruitment" Committee and having it look into
getting a booth at the "Activities Fair" next semester. Bobby Ray
and Joe Grabowski said that they will look into the Activities
Fair. As for publicizing Psi Phi, David Henderson mentioned that it
probably falls under the duties of the Chief of Operations to do so.
- Erinn suggested that Psi Phi look into getting T-shirts made for
the club somewhere down the road. It was decided that we should
wait until we have more members.
- Jay once again mentioned that this will be his last semester at
Bradley University. He said that he will have an email address,
however, and that he would like to keep in touch. He also
expressed an interest in communcating with the Psi Phi club and
offered his services for any video editing and production we might
like to do.
The meeting was concluded at 10:19 PM.
Psi Phi /