From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 08/23/95
Date: Thu Aug 24 16:42:52 CDT 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:24pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations->Chief of Operations)
- Peter Jones (Communication Officer->Communication Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus->Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (->First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Captain->Captain)
The minutes from the previous meeting were read
Parliamentary procedure was suspended for the duration of the meeting by
unanimous approval of all present.
- A possible 47 new people were recruited for our first open
- Chairman not present.
- David H. reported that no decision for a first movie has been
Chief of Operations:
- 47 people signed up as interested at the activities fair.
- 25% of the accesses on www.bradley.edu are for
- Psi Phi will soon have it's own domain: www.psiphi.org.
- The current balance, after Peter having just paid his dues, is $46.00.
- Psi Phi still owes Don Wood and Joe Grabowski $3.00 each. Rather
than paying each back, that money will be credited to their next
payment of club dues. If Joe does not come back next semester,
the Nagus will refund that money.
- All members present at this meeting are active, either having paid
the dues, or having arranged for payment.
- No Report.
- David H. suggested that the minutes, rather than being read in full
by the Communications Officer, should be summarized. He also
suggested a sign-in sheet for taking attendance. All present
agreed with both suggestions.
- T-Shirts for Psi Phi still in limbo.
- Bob S. called for a vote on the amendments approved by the
Senior Officers prior to this meeting, as per the
The amendments passed: 5 for, 0 against, 0 abstaining.
- Elections were held. It was moved, seconded, and approved, to hold
a hand vote rather than the secret ballot.
- Bob Schmanski was the only candidate for Captain, and was
- Paul Mulka was the only candidate for First Officer, and was
- Peter C. Jones was the only candidate for Communications
Officer, and was unanimously elected.
- Erinn Lineback was the only candidate for Grand Nagus, and
was unanimously elected.
- David Henderson was the only candidate for Chief of Operations,
and was unanimously elected.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:40pm.
The meeting was re-convened at 9:41pm, and New Business was re-opened.
- David H. reported that Psi Phi now has an office in Sisson 437,
which it shares with Habitat for Humanity and the Hawaiian Club.
The phone number is x3371, and there is AUDIX.
- There is yet another new TV in the Wyckoff TV Room, this time
locked in. Therefore, TV viewings will be held there.
- Because there is no viewings just prior to the meeting, as there
were in the past, getting a meeting room in Sisson for the official
meetings was suggested, and will be looked into.
- There was some discussion of Psi Phi get-togethers and upcoming
The meeting was adjourned at 9:51pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /