From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 08/30/95
Date: Fri Sep 1 14:36:46 CDT 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:04pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Chuck Henderson (Faculty Advisor)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Don Wood (CMO)
- Guest: Rich Spiwak
- Guest: Wendy Rehm
- Guest: Monica Prorok
- Guest: Brad Erwin
- Guest: Kelly Donaghue
- Guest: Amy Strabley
- Guest: Tammy Farrington
- Guest: Seth Robison
- Guest: Andrew Engel
- Guest: Justin Philbrook
- Guest: Ian Hojnicki
- Guest: Guillermo Robledo
- Guest: Jeremy Banks
- Guest: Josh Jones
- Guest: Andy Musser
- Guest: David Vaughan
- Guest: Mike Campagna
- Guest: Teri Imig
- Guest: Ben Olson
- Guest: Brian Miller
The minutes from the previous meeting were read
- Many of the 47 recruited showed up.
- David H. is the new chairman.
- Found a Sci-Fi club at University of Virginia with a WWW site. E-mailed them.
- Explained function of Multi-Sector Committee.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $46.00.
- Explained her job.
- Dues are $5.00.
- T-Shirts: Holding out until we have an approximate membership. Still
no finalized designs.
- New Meeting Location: For Sept. 13, the meeting will be in Student Center
Meeting Room #6.
- TV Viewings:
- In Wyckoff TV Room.
- Star Trek: Voyager: Season Opener this Saturday at 10:35p.
Cable: Ch 8, TV: Ch 19.
- Star Trek: Deep Space 9: Monday 9:00p. (Ca:13,TV:43)
- X-Files: Friday 8:00p. (Ca:13,TV:43).
- Space: Above and Beyond: Sunday 6:00p.
- Babylon 5: Sunday 10:00p. (Ca:13,TV:43).
- Refreshments? Bring your own, currently. Might change.
- General Q&A
- When founded? Last fall. Founders still here include
David, Bob, and Don.
- Previous size? 6-8 per meeting, ~12 active members.
- ST:TNG shown here? Not in Peoria, sorry.
- Next week's meeting? In the Wyckoff TV Room (ie, here).
- Reboot--any interest? CGI Cartoon. Two episodes
8:30a Saturday (ABC: Ca:8,TV:19).
- Season premiers?
- Sliders: Midseason Replacement (ie, whenever FOX dumps a show)
- X-Files (and most others):Next 2-3 weeks.
- Is a list of shows/viewings available? Yes. On the
web, or David can print you one, if
you ask nicely.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:24pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /