From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 09/06/95
Date: Thu Sep 7 14:19:56 CDT 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:03pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Chuck Henderson (Faculty Advisor)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Rich Spiwak
- Don Wood (CMO)
- Guest: Brad Boyer
- Guest: Mike Campagna
- Guest: Tammy Farrington
- Guest: Eric Gustafson
- Guest: Andy Musser
- Guest: Justin Philbrook
- Guest: Seth Robison
- Guest: Ward Ryder
- Guest: Nathan Sullivan
- Guest: Guillermo Robledo [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
- Received a message from Rob Quinn, who is founding a Sci-Fi/Fantasy
club at ISU, and has suggested the possibility of being a brother
- Nothing further from the Sci-Fi club at U. of Virginia.
- No Chairman yet. There's a volunteer, but that person is not yet
Chief of Operations:
- New Sci-Fi episodes begin:
- seaQuest - Sept. 13
- X-Files - Sept. 22
- Space: Above and Beyond - Sept. 24
- ST:DS9 - Oct. 2
- Babylon 5 - Oct. 8
- The WWW site has lost it's DS9
info in a disk crash. Currently rebuilding it, which will take a
- The current balance is $63.00.
- Dues are $5.00.
- There is now a Psi Phi Log which all members must sign to be
active. By signing, one agrees to this statement: "I have read and
do agree to uphold the Psi Phi Constitution and Bylaws." Current
Active Members will sign after tonight's meeting, beginning with
- No Movie Chairman yet. Talk to him if you are active and would like
to head it up.
- Committees are fairly empty. Active members: feel free to talk to
him to join a committee.
- David suggested that the First Officer act as temporary Movie
Chairman so that we can have a movie this week. "Sure" was the
response. People suggested showing TNG episodes or some other
Sci-Fi video that one of us owns.
- Went to SAO:
handed in list of people who can sign out a Psi Phi Office (Sis 437)
key. Trying to get a permanent key for himself and possibly one
- Received E-mail from someone (whose name he thinks was Angel)
regarding meeting locations, so she might be coming in the future.
- David found out, regarding the office, that there is one desk for
each of the three groups. The three desks make it crowded, so the
Hawaiian Club suggested removing one desk, and sharing the other
two among the three clubs. David asked the President to contact
the President of Habitat for Humanity to see if that was okay with
- T-Shirts: Tabled.
- New Meeting Location: Sept. 13, Student Center Meeting Room 6.
(In Student Center Basement.)
- David was going to bring up something regarding the keys, but it
- Erinn suggested, once the Captain has a permanent key, that we
take an after-meeting field trip to see the office.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:14pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /