From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 09/20/95
Date: Thu Sep 21 08:56:42 CDT 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:15pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Chairman not present. No Report.
- Spoke with Alumni Member Paul Schrenker: He is doing well.
- Alumni Member Jeff Bassuener's AOL mail is not getting through,
so might be losing his E-mail access.
Chief of Operations:
- In agreement with Habitat for Humanity and the Hawaiian Club, one of
the three desks in our Sisson Office (which we haven't yet seen) has
- DS9: Time slot change (except for this Monday, Sept.
25th): Moved to
Tuesday, 9:00pm. 11-day delay repeat moved to Saturday, 6:00pm.
- B5: Time slot moved an hour: now on Sunday at 11:00pm.
- Not Present. Report through Bob: No Changes.
- Balance has gone up $5 from Nate's payment (to Communications Offier
Jones) of his dues. Brad Boyer has also agreed to pay his dues.
- SAO now has the updated
- Didn't get permanent keys, yet; Erinn told him they're not done.
- Info Booth in Student Center still does not have office-key list.
Peter needs to take a clearly-labeled "Key List" to
- T-Shirts: No designs brought. No one volunteered to take charge.
Tabled until next week.
- Location: Next week: Student Center Meeting Room 6, at 9:00pm.
Two weeks following: Student Center Meeting Room 3, at 9:00pm (room
truly reserved for then, too).
- Paul: Brought Science-Fiction Book Club catalogs, for any interested.
- David reported on Psi Phi mail:
- Friends of Bill W.
- If you need counseling, see the Counseling Center.
- Fall Fest information: Sept. 24 to Oct. 1. A form for those
interested in volleyball at the Fest is available, as is the
schedule of events.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:27pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /