From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 10/04/95
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 95 9:32:43 CDT
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:33pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
- Guest: Bill Ballad
- Seth Robison [Late Arrival]
- Rich Spiwak [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
and approved as corrected.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Talked with an original member of Psi Phi at the U. of Virginia: that
club spawned from Psi Phi at Emory U., which we will try to get in
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $95.77 after the $3.00 paid for refreshments.
- Justin requested reimbursement for movie-rental. (Reimbursement
will begin with credit toward dues, then move to monetary, later.)
- Movie Committee needs a Chairman. To be decided with committee members
and the First Officer.
- Seth is now also on the Movie Committee.
- Mail: BU Multi-cultural Arts Fest, Oct. 21, 12-5. Are we interested
in participating? Unless we can set up a Klingon food booth (fooey,
can't get any Klingon food), no.
- T-Shirts: Erinn brought a doodle! Round-table discussion after meeting.
- SFBC: Group membership under one officer's control. Much interest, so
bring more info for next week's meeting for an informed decision.
- Ward: Stress importance of attendance; need initiative to come.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:49pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /