From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 10/11/95
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 95 10:12:35 CDT
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:31pm by the First Officer, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Seth Robison
- Ward Ryder
- Nate Sullivan
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus) [Late Arrival]
- Bob Schmanski (Captain) [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Ward Ryder is now chairman.
- Once again, requested movie suggestions.
- The movie for this week will be The
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
It's six hours long, so shown for 3 weeks, 2 hours each week.
Chief of Operations:
- Web: There're now directories for the Senior
Chief of Operations, and,
last but not least,
- Meeting Room 3 is now reserved until November 8.
- No developments in e-mailing members @psiphi.org.
- Starting next year, we will have to pay $50/yr to InterNIC if we want
to keep psiphi.org a registered domain. (Luckily, beat the
cut-off for not paying this year by 7 days.)
- Brad paid dues. Justin only owes $3.
- The current balance is $100.77.
- Most have paid: Justin is paying through movie-rental. A couple
more still unpaid.
- Ward asked the Nagus where she got Wizard
of Speed and Time:
From a previously-viewed-videos forsale bin.
- Movie Committee has Chairman now.
- [ Communications Officer Note:
respawned movie discussion.]
- Ward asked if Paul had the movie with him. No.
- A race has been spawned between Paul and Erinn to see who can
get THGTTG here first.
- This week's movie will something else, chosen by the Committee.
- No Report.
- Someone asked if we got mail: No.
- Someone asked why late: Got into Monday routine.
- T-Shirts: Plans still in works.
- SFBC: Still interested? Info after meeting.
- Erinn: Meeting Thanksgiving week? No.
- Local Sci-Fi author Steve Burgauer (Thornax, Brazen
Rule) will be signing books in the bookstore from 12-2 on
- Library book sale, probably with low-priced Sci-Fi, from 9-3 on
- Ward asked where the popular fiction section of the library is. Near
the reserve magazines on the main floor. Not very big section. Better
luck at the Peoria Public Library (down Main Street 10-20 minutes).
The meeting was adjourned at 9:50pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /