From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 10/18/95
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 11:24:21 CDT
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:35pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Mike Campagna
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
- Alumni Member Robert Ray has informed us that an Arizona Sci-Fi club,
Cyber Weyr, is interested in joining the Psi Phi Federation. Stuff
that the committee has been working on has been forwarded to him.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Sorry for no movie on Sunday. There was a mixup, and those responsible
have been sacked.
- David mentioned that
13 will be playing in the
- Erinn mentioned some possible complications: Parent's Weekend is
this week, and might interfere with watching Apollo 13
together, and/or our Movie Of The Week. However, PW will allow
her parent's to bring The
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, if they can find it.
(Paul cannot get HGTTG until Thanksgiving, so it looks like
Erinn will most likely win the race.)
- David continued:
is the following weekend.
- Alumni Member Paul Schrenker (who's been home in Waukegan) has
contacted us by phone: he might visit sometime.
Chief of Operations:
- Web: Communications Officer now has
a webpage with links to
his various documents.
- Chris Kanae of the Hawaii Club asked the Chief to have us inform
them of our office use, in terms of space. (Erinn interjected that
she's now got her office key.)
- The current balance is $100.77.
- Trying to figure out who's arranged to pay.
- T-Shirts: still going.
- SFBC: still going.
- David: Should the meetings be on Wednesday night next semester?
(Think about it as you schedule stuff over the next few weeks.) If
we decide on the meeting time soon enough, we can reserve the same room
- David: Should we have an end-of-semester party? Good idea.
- Ward: Movie Marathon near finals (probably the weekend before they
- No Voyager this week, due to Roswell,
which will be on from 11:35p-1:35a this Saturday. (Voyager is normally
watched by us at 10:35p in the Wyckoff TV Room. WHOI did some
late-night-schedule swapping to fit Roswell in.) Roswell
is about an FBI investigation in the late '40s about an alien
investigation in New Mexico. An upcoming DS9 episode will
focus on the same historical event.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:49pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /