From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 10/25/95
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 95 12:47:01 CDT
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:36pm by the First Officer, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison
- Ward Ryder
- Rich Spiwak
- Nate Sullivan
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
- Robert Ray gave us more info about the Arizona College Sci-Fi
group. It used to be one club, but split into two separate groups;
he's been working with both to reconcile them. He's the only
candidate for Chairman (president) for one.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be 2001.
- We finally got it! In two weeks, we will begin The Hitchhiker's
Guide to the Galaxy!
- Not much of a report [grand pause]: E-mailed all alumni who have
E-mail; asked for address, phone number, and current situation.
Chief of Operations:
- Room confirmation slip.
- Al Appleman has an inoperable brain tumor; contributions for
his medical expenses have been requested.
- BU's Chiefs Club has asked all organizations if they wanted
to be a part of a fundraising raffle ticket sale.
- This room reserved until Dec. 6 for our meetings.
- The current balance is $105.77, after Monica paid dues.
- Ward informed the Nagus that Ian would most likely not be coming
any more, and asked if he had paid. He has. Would he like a
refund? Not from what he's told Ward.
- T-Shirts: A first printout of the design (comet, with Star
Wars-style slanted text) was passed around.
- SFBC: Tabled yet again.
- None. [Communications Officer Note: Not even David had any new
business, which might, to some, be considered new business.]
The meeting was adjourned at 9:49pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /