From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 11/01/95
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 95 9:42:07 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:33pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
- Rich Spiwak [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
- More Cyber Weyr News from Robert Ray: Going well. Holding contest
for new name (Psi Phi is being considered). Needs Federation
application (as soon as one is made).
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Last week's movie was changed to Blade Runner because 2001 was
- Showing this week: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, first
- Need to get THGTTG from Erinn.
- Robert Ray may be back in the fall of 1996.
Chief of Operations:
- www.bradley.edu (aka www.psiphi.org):
Psi Phi pages account for
15% of the total Web traffic (and around 30% of those accesses not
- It's David's fault I have a report: he brought me mail:
- Who's Who Among Students In American Universities and
Colleges applications are available. (Recognition for
excellence in academic and extracurricular achievement.)
- Room Request confirmation slips for Nov. 15, Nov. 29, Dec. 6.
- T-Shirts: Suggestions/Comments welcome from last week's design.
- SFBC: Nothing new.
- David brought up the party: Movie Committee will try to arrange
for a trilogy. We could have it here, with A/V equipment, or
- David: Confirmed that DS9 repeats are the same week (on Saturday)
rather than a week-and-a-half delayed. Also asked where everyone
was for last night's episode.
- David: Babylon 5's season 2 finale will be on Sunday, starting
sometime between 11pm and midnight.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:46pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /