From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 11/15/95
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 95 9:56:35 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:30pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Mike Campagna
- Eric Gustafson
- Chuck Henderson (Faculty Advisor)
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer)
- Seth Robison
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
- Guest: Joshua McMinn
- Monica Prorok [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Thanks to Erinn for the movie and Garak interview.
- Next week's movie will be decided upon.
- No Report.
- Why not? Because.
Chief of Operations:
- Collecting info for a DS9 station-and-time page: e-mail him
(firstname.lastname@example.org) with city, station letters and
channel, day and time, and repeat day and time for your hometown or
other areas you know.
- The current balance is $105.77.
- Owe: $2 to Ward, $3 for pizza.
- No Report.
- The Communications Officer asked who the T-Shirt Committee
Chairman is: Eric.
- Elections will be held the next time (November 29), as per the
Constitution (which requires elections to be held before the
last meeting [December 6]). Be thinking if you would like to run.
Tell others to come and exercise their right as members to vote.
- David: we received mail: the Student Senate Meeting Minutes.
- Party: Sat. December 2. Pizzas and pop ordered just before
Voyager, price covered by treasury. Erinn is looking into
finding a room.
- New Faculty Advisor: Jeff Hibbard, the sysadmin for rhf and
camelot, and a big Star Trek fan.
- David announced that a new Babylon 5 magazine should be coming out
The meeting was adjourned at 9:42pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /