From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 11/29/95
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 95 10:40:33 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:30pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Mike Campagna
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations->Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer->Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus->Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (First Officer->Captain)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (->First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski (Captain->)
- Nate Sullivan
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
- There will be a movie this Sunday at 3:30pm.
- Justin has the movies for our Saturday party.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Charles Twardy, an alumnus of University of Virginia's Psi Phi,
mailed us. He was surprised and happy to find another Psi Phi.
- The Committee needs to meet.
- No Report.
- Erinn asked if there'd been any news about the return of
- Robert Ray: If things continue as they have been, he should
be able to return Fall 1996.
- Joe Grabowski: No info.
Chief of Operations:
- Student Center Meeting Room 3 has been reserved every Wednesday
night for next semester (Jan-May).
- The current balance is $100.77, with another $2.00 floating toward
- All have paid dues, except Justin, who only owes $1.00, which
should be credited to him at his next movie rental.
- Party: Erinn's still working on room-reservation. Order pizza
about half-hour before Voyager. Try Pizza Hut instead of Papa
John's. Invite our new faculty advisor.
- seaQuest: 2032 has been cancelled.
- Strange Luck has been renewed for more new episodes (Shown at
7:00 Central on FOX).
- The next Star Trek movie is tentatively named Resurrection,
possibly referring to the resurrection of the Enterprise or
of the non-Hugh-ified Borg. Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner
have signed. Filming will begin in time for a Thanksgiving
- FOX's Dr. Who series: will guest star Sylvester McCoy (who
played the seventh Doctor in the original).
- Ward: Reminded Bob to bring some Kirk-quotes recorded from the
computer to the party.
- Seth: Sliders has been renewed for [some large number: conflicting
data] episodes, to begin in January.
- Ward asked when DS9 and Voyager repeats begin: next week.
- Captain: Seth Robison and Paul Mulka accepted nomination;
Paul elected by secret ballot.
- First Officer: Seth Robison and Eric Gustafson accepted
nomination; Seth elected by secret ballot.
- Communications Officer: Peter C. Jones accepted nomination;
Peter elected by hand-vote.
- Grand Nagus: Erinn Lineback accepted nomination; Erinn
elected by hand-vote.
- Chief of Operations: David Henderson accepted nomination;
David elected by hand-vote.
- New officers assume duties for the next meeting (Dec. 6).
The meeting was adjourned at 10:16pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /