From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 12/06/95
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 95 15:54:04 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:47 by the new Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Nate Sullivan
- Rich Spiwak [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Would thank everyone that came for Abyss,
but no one (except the Chairman) did.
- No movie this Sunday. [Comm. Officer Note: See New Business.]
- Seth is still part of the committee.
- Will be meeting electronically over break.
- Asked for clarification on what to do next: bring finished design,
submit for club approval, last fixes, then print them!
Chief of Operations:
- Student Center Meeting Room 3 already reserved for three weeks in
April, so we'll get a different room for those meetings.
- The minutes will be later than normal due to finals. That, and the
ones lost in the disk crash might take a while to be revived.
- Two names were asked to be removed from the Psi Phi mailing list.
- Reiterated that he will stay on the Movie Committee.
- Talked about a speech he gave on why all Americans should watch
- Changed quorum to 45% of active members.
- Peter reminded him to get the club registration form in soon.
- David brought up that Bob needs to turn in his key so Paul can check
- The Reboot /
("Trust No One") will
air December 30th at 9:30 pm Central/Mountain, 10:30 Eastern,
8:30 Pacific, due to football.
- American Gothic
has been given the go-ahead for a full
season, but is finding a new day and time.
- Ward asked about the Lois &
Clark episode with Jonathan
Frakes. It's been aired already.
- Seth: Thursday at 7:00pm on WGN
is the two hour premier of Captain Zoom in Outer
Space with Nichelle
Nichols in it:
it's a humorous Sci-Fi. It will be repeated on Sunday at 4:00pm.
If it's any good, that'll be the Movie of the Week.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:09pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /