From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 02/22/95
Date: Thu Feb 23 15:34:16 CST 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:00pm by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Jeff Bassuener
- Joe Grabowski
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus) [Left Early]
- Paul Mulka
- Robert Ray (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Paul Schrenker
- Todd Smith
- Don Wood (CMO)
- Guest: David Fry [Late Arrival]
The minutes from the previous meeting were read
- There was a good turnout for Return
of the Jedi--11 people.
- The movie ad will not appear in the Scout this week, due to
communication problems between David H. and Bobby Ray.
- The movies for this week will be the first three Star Trek movies,
at 1:00, 3:15, and 5:15 respectively in the Heitz TV Room.
- Bob S. and David H. made the Star
Trek movie series posters for this week. 150 were printed,
and they are now available for posting. Put one on your door.
- Tom Snyder
is on CBS, not NBC as was said
Chief of Operations:
- Got the $9.00 requested last week from the Grand Nagus.
- The WWW DS9 and Voyager press release sites are still down, being
greatly improved. (27 times better--Sorry, couldn't squeeze out 28
times.) The sites should be back up next Tuesday.
- Duplication costs for the recruitment posters this week was
$0.021/copy * 150 copies = $3.15. Thanks to David Fry and the College Libertarians for the use
of their copy account.
- The Web pages have been changed to reflect the following login changes:
Joe from xian to elminstr, and Bobby Ray from rflagg to weindal
- Don paid his dues. That, and the $9.00 given to the Chief for
previous duplicating brought the balance from $64.62 to $60.62.
- Paul S. still owes $1.00 of his dues.
- The Chief bought 100 tacks to hang posters for $1.05. That, and the
recent $3.15 duplicating costs brings the the current balance to
- The Captain needs to meet with the Nagus to discuss the budget.
- Still hasn't checked, and most likely will not check, into the
Starfleet Command national fan organization, unless someone
really wants him to. (No one mentioned such a desire.)
- The Psi Phi member turnout to the Harper/Wyckoff Council meeting
was good. Those who didn't make it got a reprieve, however: the
voting on the TV was once again postponed, most likely until next
week. (The Council is looking into getting the old Becker Hall
TV, which is better than the current Harper/Wyckoff TV.)
- Nothing further on door and renovation plans.
- Talked to Benjamin Mikulcik of SABRC: the budget is due by March 2,
so we have two stages to get through:
- Deciding what we want to do
- Making the budget
The Captain will try to get in touch with Matt for the information
for the first part, and will be setting a Senior Officer meeting time
for the second.
- Joe mentioned that the Captain did not price TV's on Saturday, but
Joe (with transportation provided by Dawn Senst) did.
- Bob S. still hasn't looked any more into getting Psi Phi T-shirts.
- The meeting about guest speakers is still on hold.
- Bob S. tried taping the Tom Snyder shows
mentioned last week, but due to the channel error last week,
the shows were not recorded.
- David H. asked if anyone went to the Steven Bergauer (author of
FORNAX) talk. No one did.
- Joe noted that reserving the TV room in Heitz shouldn't be a
problem, according to the Heitz hall director, since a Psi Phi
member (Erinn) is a resident.
- David H. noted that Jeff
B. now has a homepage.
- Joe wanted to make sure that
everyone knows that his login is now elminstr, not xian.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:25pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /