From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 04/05/95
Date: Sat Apr 8 15:05:26 CDT 1995
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:00 by the Captain, Bob Schmanski.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Joe Grabowski
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka
- Robert Ray (First Officer)
- Bob Schmanski (Captain)
- Paul Schrenker
The minutes from the previous meeting were read
and approved as corrected.
- Star Trek V and VI
went off without a hitch. 5 and 3+ attended, respectively.
- Joe only has TekWar; the others were apparently taped over, and
are not available for rent (although they will be played again on
USA, at which time they can be re-recorded).
- This week's movie will be TekWar, followed by 2001 and
2010 for the next two weeks after that.
- Bob S. pointed out that publicity needs to be more in advance than
happened for this week's movie.
- David suggested posting ads on the local newsgroups; he'll try
to get posters; Joe'll try posting to the newsgroups.
is being shown this weekend in the Marty Theater. We'll be
passing out flyers again. Since they're out of date, David will
make modifications, and get about 200 copies. Joe and Bobby
Ray will pass them out.
Chief of Operations:
- The pictures to go along with the officers
have been updated. (The Nagus is still looking for a picture of Pel.)
- More official Web statistics were passed around. Usage
is going up. Exotic new places from which the web's been visited:
Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, and Slovenia. The Rules of Acquisition page is the most
- The current balance is $55.47.
- The unpaid members have had their status corrected in the
records. Todd Smith, who has also not arranged for payment, will
be changed as well.
- Last week's flooding of the Scout
with Star Trek movie posters
worked: there was an ad for each of last weeks movies.
- The Online Scout's Fusion
section does not include its movie-events section.
- David has edited a copy of the Scout article
on MCS and Psi Phi, making various corrections and comments.
- New mail: There's a Delta Tau Delta blood drive; the 3-on-3 basketball
tournament is this weekend, $20/4-player team. See the Captain for
more information. [Sorry, it's not tackle basketball.]
- Erinn informed us of a Floor Program in the Heitz TV Lounge on Friday
night from 7 to midnight. Thus, VR.5 and The X-Files
will not be shown there; because of that and Generations,
Psi Phi will not be watching those shows together this Friday.
- David noted other interesting Web visitors from
Intel, IBM, AT&T, NASA, the United States Postal Service, the
government of British Columbia (Canada), the Australian justice
system, Paramount, and Disney (simba.disney.com).
- David passed around a printout of the modified
- Erinn noted that Deep Space Nine
is now on Monday's at 9:00pm.
- Bob S. suggested moving the meeting time to Wednesdays at 9:00pm.
It was voted on and unanimously approved.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:42pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /