[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:40pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 17 attendees, 5 of whom were guests.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Matt Detzler
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski
- Guest: Sean Hebein
- Guest: Kevin Kerr
- [Late Arrival] Justin Philbrook
- [Late Arrival] Guest: Chuck Coffey
- [Late Arrival] Guest: Jon Dickmann
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Last week's movie was Star Trek VI because of a
corresponding Voyager episode.
- This week's movie will be a surprise. Suggestions welcome
- More new people here.
- The infamous (but not new) Matt Detzler is here.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- No Report. (Because with only one Representative in the
Assembly until Sector 002 gets a Rep., there's not a lot
Chief of Operations:
- Star Trek Music Site with
info about the composers and musicians of the various series and
- We actually got meeting room 3 this week.
- bu.sf-lovers is a local newsgroup
for discussion of and announcements about science fiction. If you
need help accessing newsgroups, see David.
- The current balance is $65.50, since Bob paid his dues.
- Three people have currently arranged to pay (including Matt D.,
who has signed the Log.)
- David is owed $18.10.
- Matt Detzler has signed the Psi Phi Log for last
semester and this.
- After you've paid or arranged to pay, see me to sign the Log.
- Got his office key on Monday. [An "in-your-face" F.O. Report.]
- Got his office key on Friday.
- No mail.
- DS9: David called the station [via subspace?], who confirmed:
DS9 will be on Monday-Saturday at 9:00pm on Fox43; Monday
night's episode is the new (this season) episode, and Tuesday-Saturday's
episodes are repeats, starting with season 1. This new schedule begins
September 30th. We'll meet in the Wyckoff TV Room for the new Monday
showings. You can go there for the daily repeats, as well, but there
won't be as many of us there.
- A reminder: We watch Voyager together at 10:35 on Saturday
night in the Wyckoff TV Room and our Movie of the Week is on
Saturday at 3:30pm in the Heitz TV Room.
- David's New Business:
- Nana Visitor and Alexander Siddig had their baby on Monday,
September 16. The name has not been announced yet.
- October 6 (Sun) at 10:35pm--Channel 19 will be showing the
30th Anniversary Star Trek special. Note: this conflicts with the
new episode of Babylon 5 that airs that night at 11/11:30
on Fox 43.
- November 2, there's a ST Convention in Chicago.
- TV Guide has a massive spoiler for Babylon 5
in its returning-shows section this week.
- There will be 30th Anniversary commercials during Star Trek
- There will be a Movie Committee meeting after the meeting tonight.
Come if you're interested in joining the committee (you must be a
Psi Phi member to join).
The meeting was adjourned at 10:06pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /