[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:36pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 13 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski
- Guest: Chuck Coffey
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie was The Last
Starfighter (and the Committee will need financial reimbursement,
- Strange Days
will be shown this week.
- The Committee has brought a tape of Star Trek parody skits, to
be heard after the meeting.
- No Report.
- Erinn received a letter from Alumni Member Monica Prorok:
she's in Brookfield, IL, and will probably be back next year.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Hasn't heard if Sector 002 has yet elected a Representative.
- David informed our Rep: Sci-Fi Illini's
treasurer has expressed some interest in joining the Federation.
- This year's Representative election will be held next week.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $70.50.
- David is now owed $2.50 less, because that debt has been transferred
to Ward. Another $2.00 is owed to Justin.
- Needs the WYC TV Room reserve form from the official records, so
he can get it reserved for this semester. Try to arrive early to
DS9 so as to solidify claim to the room and to be ready for
- Mail: Center for Student Leadership and Public Service has service
Movie Committee, take 2:
- Will try to get Neumiller Lecture Hall for this week's movie,
but assume it's still in Heitz unless otherwise notified.
- Power Rangers' Gold Ranger will be revealed next Thursday.
- "Good" science fiction is a matter of opinion, and we must be
willing to promote it, regardless of other people's opinions. For
example, we've shown movies such as Barbarella and
not exactly the worlds best Sci-Fi.
- Bradley Fund workers can (if it "comes up") suggest that donations
be made to Psi Phi, if they so desired.
- The Movie Committee has been put in charge of organizing our away
mission to see First
Contact, and any pre- or post-stuff.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:03pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /