[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:38pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Matt Detzler
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved as corrected.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- No movie this week (Fall Break).
- Apologized profusely for heartache caused due to not reserving
Neumiller and the subsequent re-rooming for MST3K:
- Suggestions for two weeks from now: "Them" (the upcoming UPN TV movie),
Hidden, or I Come In
- Will soon have to relate with itself: David
will be leaving soon, hopefully to return for next semester. He'll
try to make it to meetings, or send reports via proxy.
- The Monica-letter is still about halfway complete.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Yes, the website will be maintained as well as
possible when David's not here: he'll do his best depending on his
- Unfortunately, the Psidebar has been put on hiatus.
- Much debt has been paid: $15.60 to David, $2.50 to Ward. To Erinn
and Justin is owed $2.00 each. We are owed $3.00 by Rich.
- Sorry about the mailing-list problem recently: data-format change,
and all that. Such problems will be remedied as quickly as they arise,
it is hoped.
- Peter is now in charge of reserving the Wyckoff TV Room.
- We had the Anaga photo taken tonight.
- We received junk mail.
- Seth: Power Rangers: King Mondo is dead; Zed and Rita are on their
way back to Earth.
- David (after much coaxing): X-Files new season has begun.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:03pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /