[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:38pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved as corrected.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- This week, in Neumiller (which will be reserved) at 3:30pm
on Saturday, we will be showing I Come In
- Via proxy: No Report.
- Monica-letter still on hold.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- One incomplete Application was received.
Chief of Operations:
- We owe $2 each to Erinn and Justin. (She'll pay herself back at the
same time she pays Justin back, to make it easy.)
- We currently have $52.40.
- Asked Peter about the room-reserve: He tried this afternoon, but Guy
- First Contact Away Mission:
since it doesn't come out until November 22nd, we have plenty of time to
plan. We should arrive there plenty early, for tickets and seats. We
have access to one car for sure, and maybe some other cars.
- Erinn's "Folded, Spindled, and
Mutilated Tom Paris Page" has gotten much good response, especially
from RanDoM Flight, the
Tom Paris/Robert Duncan
McNeil Fan Club.
- Various episodes-on-tape from recent times were asked about:
Peter and David have the first two. The first fifteen minutes of DS9
were not shown here. It will be repeated on Saturday at 9:00pm.
- From David (via proxy):
- October 25: 8pm is the Millennium premier.
7pm is a repeat X-Files
from last year rather than Sliders.
- Be warned: the next TV Guide has spoilers about Babylon 5.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:50pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /