[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:40pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees, and 1 who stopped by very briefly in the middle.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
- [Briefly] Justin Philbrook
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
- Seth started the report: Asked if last week's went well: yes.
- Seth began to announce that he'd contact the Chairman about
this week's movie.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Chairman, now here, announced that I Come In
Peace was cruel treachery by those who convinced him to show it.
- Next few weeks:
As per discussion, The Wizard of Speed and Time will be first and
Star Trek III was preferred over II.
- As the Chairman won't be around as much any more, he would like
another member in the Committee.
- Erinn is in search of Monica's address (somewhere in her room) so
she can mail the letter.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Has been requested to ask if another sector would record Babylon 5 for us.
Chief of Operations:
- After correcting a bookkeeping error, we have $55.40.
- We still owe some money, and have a bit more debt for the latest movie.
- Apologized for the confusion over Paul Mick's status: all
minutes, attendance lists,
et cetera, have be corrected.
- A sheet with part of the Library listings was passed around,
so that more could be added.
- The database is coming along: if you have info like your birth date
to put in it, please send it to me. I'll also e-mail everyone with
specifics that I want...
- Seth is taking over getting the room reserve form--within 24 hours, he
wants the form in hand.
- Will take on the responsibility of collecting Psi Phi mail.
- Away Mission planning is still on hold.
- Seth: The FBI speaker could neither confirm nor deny Seth's suspicions
regarding cover-ups (ala X-Files).
- David's New Business:
- Friday: repeat X-Files at 7, Millennium at 8, DS9 at 9, all on WYZZ 43.
- Five new Voyager episodes coming up: Kes/Janeway episode, two-parter,
Kes episode, and a Q episode.
- The last B5 on WYZZ will be November 3, as David discovered last week.
Call locally at 676-4300 or to the main office (long distance) 662-4373
to express your desire for them to get it for season 4 (which would have
begun the next week).
- Sunday: Sci-Fi night on WYZZ: Simpsons with X-Files guest stars Duchovny
and Anderson as Agents Mulder and Scully at 7; X-Files, Outer Limits,
Poltergeist: The Legacy, and Babylon 5 to follow.
- David does have "Looking for
par'Mach in All The Wrong Places" on tape--if you want to view it
tonight or tomorrow, see him.
- Ward mentioned that the Reviews of Voyager and DS9 were hard to find.
David will look into it.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:10pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /