[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:40pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be either The
Wizard of Speed and Time or Star Trek III.
- The Chairman will attempt to reserve the Neumiller Lecture Hall for
- First Contact Away Mission: If Friday night falls through (ie, we
cannot get in), we can try for Saturday.
- Still looking for Monica's address.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $55.40.
- Justin is owed $2, as is Ward.
- Obtained the room-reserve form for Monday and Saturday nights in
Wyckoff's TV Room.
- The parapsychology event recently was cosponsored by us. There's
a special effects talk coming up that we're co-sponsoring, too.
- The RanDoM Flight homepage put Erinn's Tom Paris page at the top
of their list of links.
- Seth's Morn page:
it's been updated. A suggestion: a Morn Quotes page.
- Simpsons with X-Files guest stars: apparently, the projected date was
wrong. Sometime soon, maybe.
- Seth, if he makes it on Jeopardy!, might mention the Psi Phi
- DS9 Tribble episode has produced an Entertainment Weekly article and
a close-up in TV Guide.
- Steve suggested putting a sign on the Psi Phi office door. Seth
produced such a sign out of thin air. (Pretty Sci-Fi-y, eh?)
- Ward began a discussion about links and aesthetics on the website.
David justified his reasons for prominence of our local links over
- Erinn suggested a very-future project: create a fan-video.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:10pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /