[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:43pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 7 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Steven Noto
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved as corrected.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Seth gave the report: The Dark Man
was shown last week. The movie is undecided as of now for this week.
- Erinn: Neumiller had already been reserved for this weekend, but
she doesn't know if we can get it for future weekends.
- Erinn: The
Wizard of Speed and Time will be shown, sometime.
- Monica's address is still in search.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- No word yet if Sector 002
will be able to get us tapes of B5.
- Paul received e-mail from a new science fiction club at Vassar College,
Poughkeepsie, New York: Non-Human Student Organization, who wanted
information regarding start-up stuff. They also might be able to get us
- High Council election results:
all incumbents have been re-elected.
Chief of Operations:
- Not present to give report. No proxy given.
- The current balance is $55.40.
- Owed: $2 each to Justin, Ward, and Seth. The Nagus will try to get
lower-denomination bills to pay the debts.
- There have been some corrections to the database (some of which is found
on our Member List).
If time allows, what's in there and what's not will be sent out to everyone.
- The Library has had some
additions, which will be added on-line ASAP.
- No Report. [Sorry, Ward, you missed it.]
- We'll be in Meeting Room 6 on November 13th (next week).
- The sign is not yet on the office door--but it should be, soon.
- Seth's Morn
page has once again been updated.
- Erinn's Paris
page will hopefully be able to be updated after the
upcoming two-parter, in which he'll wear (ugly) civvies.
- Erinn: We should seriously think about doing the video.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:57pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /