[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:38pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Kris Bachler
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer->Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus->Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Captain->Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook (->First Officer)
- Seth Robison (First Officer->Captain)
- Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- End of the year pizza party: Tuesday December 10 (the night
before study day). We'll try to get a big projection TV and have
the party in Heitz. There'll be pizza and pop as per normal.
or ryde@rhf with movie
- Seth will do the movie this weekend. Ward will make sure that
Neumiller is reserved.
- Erinn now has Monica's e-mail address.
- Rob Ray will be visiting the week after our Spring Break.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Justin asked our Representative to ask the others if they have any
hints/secrets/info on the game Star Control 2.
Chief of Operations:
- Jon Dickmann paid his dues on 21 November, so he's a member.
[At this announcement, Jon signed the Psi Phi Log.]
- Peter was reimbursed for the B5 videos through the First Contact
- The First Contact tickets were really only $4, not $8, so the
balance owed you will be credited to your dues next semester.
- Cost of pizza party: details need to be worked out, but it was
suggested that everyone bring their own soda and about $5 for pizza.
- Preparing for next semester's Volleyball tournament. We need at least
two women on our team. The cost of having a team in the tournament is
$5, so the more who join our team, the lower the cost-per-person.
- Mail: The homecoming announcement which prompted volleyball preparation.
- Babylon 5 is back on WYZZ!
Attacks! looks like it will be an interesting movie to see.
(A Sci-Fi comedy.) It opens during finals (Friday, Dec. 13th).
- Justin has the video games Star Control 1 and 2; he calls them the best.
- The Sci-Fi channel will hold a
Friday the 13th the series marathon on December 13th.
- Captain: Seth Robison and Paul Mulka accepted nominations;
Seth elected by secret ballot.
- First Officer: Justin Philbrook and Paul Mulka accepted
Justin elected by secret ballot.
- Grand Nagus: Erinn Lineback accepted nomination;
Erinn elected by a verbal consensus after the obvious was
moved and stated.
- Chief of Operations: Paul Mulka and Roger Grunkemeyer accepted
Paul elected by secret ballot.
- Communications Officer: Peter C. Jones accepted nomination;
Peter elected by a verbal consensus after the obvious was
moved and stated.
- We'll have our last meeting (not a very big one, though) of the
semester at about midnight during our pizza party, since that will
get it on December 11th.
- Justin asked for an ice chest for the soda at the party. We'll start
the party at 9pm with DS9.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:17pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /