[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 12:01am by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- We're currently watching Excalibur.
- The movie for next month has not yet been decided.
Chief of Operations:
- Doesn't yet have access to the account: that will change, hopefully
before finals are over.
- Folks from the net miss our site being up-to-date.
- The current balance is up $30 from last time, due to the dues-credits
from Justin & the movie.
- We owe Seth for the movies ($9-10).
- It'll take time to sort through the exact numbers to get the final
balance for the semester again.
- The third Babylon 5 tape arrived from Arizona, with episodes
Of the three tapes now here, Psi Phi owns two.
- No Report. [There was some cheering, and a glare from a previous
holder of this office.]
- The Volleyball team registration must be in by Friday: get in touch
with Seth ASAP. (Erinn reminded us that we'll need a second female
- [This need brought up: will Monica be back? Unknown.]
- Sliders' pilot
will be shown on December 27.
- David probably won't be back next semester, but he'll try for next year.
- FOX's Dr. Who movie from last
spring will be shown New Year's Eve.
- Was last week's
B5 a repeat? Yes.
The meeting was adjourned at 12:11am.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /