From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 01/24/96
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 96 14:59:31 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:33pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Brad Boyer
- Tammy Farrington
- Eric Gustafson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Bob Schmanski
- Rich Spiwak
- Don Wood (CMO)
The minutes from the previous meeting
were summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be either Zardoz or
you'll have to come to find out.
- No recent recruits.
- Robert Ray will be coming back in the fall. (He was described for
those unfortunate enough to not know him.)
- We met! (Though not actually over winter break.) The Psi Phi
Federation Charter will be available after the meeting for
- One member won't be making it to meetings because of work.
- Will bring design next week.
Chief of Operations:
- Website doing well; no recent
- The balance at the end of last semester was $50.77. After
one person's dues were paid, the balance is now $55.77.
- Pay or arrange to pay dues.
- Asked the Chief about when the $50 would be needed for bradley.edu:
September. Discussion about the possibilities of keeping or
dropping it ensued. A decision will be made based on our treasury
at the time it is needed.
- David heard that SABRC might pay, in part, for social functions
(such as our end-of-the-year party). Someone might want to look
- Total attendances last year: 194.
- Was asked how many different people: 34.
- After you pay (or arrange to pay) your dues, you may sign the Psi Phi Log for this
- Gave our copy of the SAO
Student Organization Registration Form to the Communications Officer.
- Asked about the keys: Bob turned his in. Erinn still has hers
(and, according to the rules, can keep it until she doesn't
need it or until she graduates).
- David (mostly, though others added info): TV/Movie information:
- Lois &
Clark: Already renewed for next season (a decision
normally delayed a bit).
Should have been on, but wasn't.
Filming is going on, so it theoretically will be back.
Luck: Short (17 episode) season.
Probably back in the fall.
- Dr. Who: some cast has been announced:
- Next Star Trek movie: Jonathan
Frakes will direct.
Name will be changed from Resurrection since the fourth
movie will go by that name. New name unknown.
- Alien 4:
Will be called Resurrection.
- Voyager: There will
be ongoing, changing background storylines in the next few
episodes! An added bonus, Q will be visiting the U.S.S.
Voyager soon ("Death
- Erinn: TNT has begun showing reruns of The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. (a Sci-Fi western).
- Ward's BIG announcement: He now has clips from two
German-dubbed Star Trek: The Next Generation:
"Where Silence Has Lease" and "Elementary, Dear Data".
He will show them before or after this week's movie.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:59pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /