From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 04/03/96
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 96 9:32:46 CST
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:41pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Tammy Farrington
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Rich Spiwak
- Don Wood (CMO)
- [Late Arrival] Seth Robison (First Officer)
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- [Report Via Comm Link] No movie this weekend, due to Easter.
- For next week's movie, we'll try again for A
- No Report.
- Peter: we should hold Psi Phi Federation elections next week.
I'll e-mail more information.
- David had design with him. Someone should take our order in this week.
Chief of Operations:
- A ghostly Paul Schrenker finally paid his last dollar from the
Spring of 1995, bringing the balance to $87.77.
- Ward is owed $2. From the pizza at the last movie, people owe
each other money.
- Checked Spring 1995 Minutes for Grand Nagus
Reports records. According to the minutes, and calculations,
there is no record of David "Lunch" Rowe having paid his dues
that semester. There is one "David" mentioned, but other
evidence points to that being David Henderson. Unless further
records are found, we're sorry, "Lunch", but you were not active
that semester, and are thus still counted as a previous member, rather
than an Alumni Member.
[Ward and Seth beam in, after much problems with the transporter not
fully materializing their patterns.]
- All-School Officer elections on April 8-9, with a debate on the
- Student Organization Registration forms.
- Application for the Omicron Delta Kappa National Leadership
- CyberDesic: Nothing new,
because David couldn't find a ride to the open house.
- Erinn: End of Year party: she will be gone the usual weekend for the
party (May 3-5), and asked if it could be some other time. Having
the party the Tuesday evening (May 7) before Study Day (May 8) was
suggested, so as to allow for late-night watching of "bad Sci-Fi".
- David: Activities Fair: Hopefully have our T-Shirts by then. Try
to put together film clips, either via a camcorder and VCR or with
A/V or in some other method.
- Ward and other movie-viewers thanked Peter for calling in their pizza
- Ward apologized for not getting the tape to Seth and David to
get the end of last week's movie, Altered
- David: The first meeting of next semester: it will be the first
day of classes, and just for current membership. The second
meeting will be the next week, and will be open for the hordes of
new and prospective members; try for Meeting Room 6!
The meeting was adjourned at 10:11pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /