From: email@example.com (Peter C. Jones)
Subject: Meeting Minutes 04/24/96
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 96 9:45:24 CDT
[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:37pm by the Captain, Paul Mulka.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
- Tammy Farrington
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mulka (Captain)
- Justin Philbrook
- Monica Prorok
- Seth Robison (First Officer)
- Ward Ryder
- Don Wood (CMO)
The minutes from the previous meeting were summarized
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Chairman will not make it to the movie this weekend, thus Seth and
Justin will be picking the movie.
- Last week's movie ended up being Johnny
Mnemonic (of which some enjoyed, others totally disapproved).
- Blockbuster does not have Dark Star;
sorry, Peter. It'll have to wait.
- Party movie list? Will be worked on in a Committee Meeting!
- Peter noted: the Committee has served it's purpose as a part of
Psi Phi Sector 001. It's jurisdiction better falls under Federation
control. Instead of a Committee report in Sector 001 meetings,
we'll create a new Universal Assembly Representative Report.
- A Sci-Fi club at Yeshiva University (New York) contacted us about
joining the Federation.
- Now that the Federation actually exists, the University of Alberta's
group has been asked to consider joining the Federation.
- Seth found another, closer T-Shirt shop, who will do the 12 shirts
for $10.50 (or a bit more) per shirt, so he'll be trying for that
in the very near future.
[Tammy Departed Early]
- This new-found shop boded well for David, because FBN Graphics, whom
he thought did T-Shirts, does not do them.
Chief of Operations:
- $89.77, still. Seth is owed $3.
- Organizational forms have been turned in, and we have copies thereof.
- Mail: Tomorrow's Tech Expo, a somewhat late reminder of Earth Day,
Student Leadership Recognition Reception (May 6, 6:00 refreshments,
Captain and one other representative invited), ACBU is accepting
applications for coordinator positions, and 1100 Orientation (Freshman)
Notebook fliers are due in by May 8.
- Nada regarding CyberDesic.
- Activities Fair: there is no one yet in charge of the Fair, so no
solid information yet. But we will be trying to get video clips
together for it anyway.
- Party: Talk with Movie Committee after the meeting to voice
suggestions. It'll start with Deep Space Nine
at 9:00pm on Tuesday, May 7, in the Heitz TV Room (which we need to
reserve). Paul has offered the use of his VCR.
- Seth mentioned a new story line for Power Rangers (at which point
certain members voiced their opinions of the show, and all order
- David announced that Michael York
(of Logan's Run)
will guest star on Babylon 5
The meeting was adjourned at 10:07pm.
ReCall To Order:
The meeting was recalled to order at 10:08pm to announce that
Sector 001 Officer Elections will be held next week.
The meeting was once again adjourned at 10:08pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /