[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:35pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 19 attendees.
- Phillip Dawson
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Meg Callender
- Guest: Sara Crites
- Guest: Jon Dickmann
- Guest: Courtney Edwards
- Guest: Pedro Febles
- Guest: Matt Fuerst
- Guest: Roger Grunkenmeyer
- Guest: Mark Monastyrski
- Guest: Chris Paluch
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
- Guest: Angela White
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- A "Welcome" to all new members was issued by the absent chairman.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The Universal Assembly Representative manages the floor of the Universal
Assembly, which so far consists of 5 sectors.
- Very little has taken place in the Assembly so far; Seth will send out a
"Welcome back to school" message soon.
- Elections for a new Representative will take place after October 1.
- The Communications Officer, Steven Noto, is responsible for taking
attendence, keeping minutes, and maintaining their web page counterparts.
- All new members have signed in, and will be added to the member list and email
- Any Psi Phi-related email can be sent to email@example.com and
all members will receive it.
- As soon as members pay dues or make arrangements with the Grand Nagus,
they may sign the Psi Phi
Chief of Operations:
- The Grand Nagus, Erinn Lineback, is responsible for maintaining our
financial affairs, and for supplying funds to club events when necessary.
- The current balance is 113.13, after web income but before any dues paid.
- Dues are $5 a semester, you can pay at a meeting or arrange to pay.
We may have funds for T-shirts this year, depending on how many are
interested in buying them.
- Seth will be reimbursed for buying refreshments for the meeting.
- The First Officer, Justin Philbrook, is responsible for miscellaneous
duties, such as managing committees and Away Missions to see movies (see
Justin for details), and making sure the Captain never leaves the bridge.
- The Captain, Seth Robison, is responsible for everything else. He also
runs the meetings.
- An email asking for our help to revive Dr. Who on PBS and BBC channels.
It was voted to support this movement, how we might do so will be
organized later. For more info, contact Rori Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email from Alumni member Robert Ray. He will be in town (from
Phoenix, AZ), from the 22nd to the 26th of October, and is requesting a
place to stay for the week (for monetary compensation). for more info,
contact him at email@example.com.
- We will be returning to Meeting Room 3 (down the hall) for our regular
- Information for new members:
- Our meetings are Wednesday nights at 9:30, usually in Room 3.
- We have weekly movies on Saturdays, chosen by the Movie Committee and
announced at the meetings.
- We watch weekly episodes of DS9 and Voyager in the Wyckoff TV Lounge.
- Season Premieres are as follows:
Sep 6, 10:35-12:35pm, channel 19.
Sep 29, 9pm, channel 43.
Oct 4, 11pm, channel 43.
- X Files:
8pm on channel 43 on the Sunday after the World Series.
- We will watch the Voyager premiere in the Heitz TV Room.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:01pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /