[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:34pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 14 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Courtney Edwards
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Angela White
- Guest: Jeff Cavanaugh
- Guest: Chris Paluch
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
- Guest: Dan, Just Dan
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be announced when it is chosen. It
will be shown on Saturday at 2pm in the Heitz TV room.
- Suggestions for the movies of the week can be sent to Jeff at
jcavanau@rhf or to Justin at
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The UARR still hasn't sent out a "Welcome Back" message, but the
other sectors haven't either. It was suggested that we send silly
little messages to remedy this.
- Fortunately, the UA Vice President, Peter C. Jones, has sent out
a welcome-back and update message. He, along with several of the
sectors, would like to see more discussion, possibly through sharing
of minutes and newsletters.
Chief of Operations:
- As soon as you're OKed by the Grand Nagus, you can sign the Log.
- [By proxy] The webpage has been updated.
- The current balance is $163.13. This is a record high for the
treasury! The previous high was $123.40.
- Committees are still being organized.
- A new copy of the Student Organization Form that needs to be
filled out, and
- A mail about the Bradley Centennial: A time capsule will be
dedicated, and we may make a submission for it. Mail suggestions to
tron@rhf before September
- It was rumored that a Klingon series may air after DS9's 7th season.
- We will show the Star Wars: Special Edition movies in the Marty
Theater, with the good sound system, on the last Saturday of
September from 12 to 6pm. Hopefully this will get a big turnout from
all of Bradley.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:57pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /