[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:32pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 18 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Phillip Dawson
- Courtney Edwards
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Jeff Cavanaugh
- Guest: Kevin Kerr
- Guest: Chris Paluch
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
- Guest: Dylan Whitney
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Last week's movie was Lifepod.
- The movie for this week will be The Philadelphia Experiment, and it will be shown in
a new location: Jennifer Toal has graciously allowed us to use her
basement, which includes TV, VCR, and air conditioning. Her house is
837 N. Maplewood, behind Haus[s]ler Hall.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- We will eventually send a Welcome Back message to the other sectors.
- Larry French, a student at
Allegheny County Community College, has expressed the desire to become a
member of Psi Phi or an outpost of the Federation. But it seems that he
thinks that Psi Phi is a Star Trek fraternity. Communicating with him was
delegated to the Universal Assembly Vice President, who will be forwarded
a copy of the letter we received.
Chief of Operations:
- Since Voyager has resumed airing, the number of our
hits has risen to just below 50% of all outside accesses to www.bradley.edu.
- The Voyager page has a new feature: a page dedicated to counting the
number of lost/used shuttles on
Voyager. So far, 10 have been completely destroyed
and it is believed that the Maquis crewmembers are kept hard at work making
- The current balance is $168.13.
- Committees are still being organized.
- Our new SAO registration form has been completed.
- National Alcohol Awareness Week is coming up, and if we can think of
science fiction personas who have died to to alcohol or other abuse and
submit it to the Wellness Program, it may be some good PR. Email
suggestions to email@example.com.
- Bradley Centen[n]ial Time Capsule: it was voted that a copy of Douglas
Adams' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Collection would
be a good submission. Justin will write the submission paragraph.
- Star Wars: Special Edition: We still plan on showing
the movies in 2 weeks, but if dealing with the SAO people is ineffective, we may
have it after the Centen[n]ial.
- Meetings will now be at 10 in the Student Center Meeting Room 3, to
resolve the conflict with DS9.
- Alumni Member Robert Ray has a set of Babylon 5
Special Edition Trading Cards for sale or trade. His address is on the
website if you're interested.
- Rumors of any post-DS9 series are probably just
rumors as of now.
- Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict (formerly "Battleground Earth")
will be airing on channel 19, starting in the first week of October, after
the Saturday showings of Voyager.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:09pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /