[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:03pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 7 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Courtney Edwards
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There will be no movie this week, due to Fall Break.
- The movie for next week will be Planet of the Apes or They Live.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Elections for our next Universal Assembly Representative will be postponed until our next meeting due to low attendence.
Chief of Operations:
- Bradley has recently upgraded some of its computer (and world wide web) facilities. For a brief time they had disabled server-side includes, which disabled some of our pages, but now they are working again.
- The web upgrades has also disabled the Interlabs Psi Phi discussion area, but problems there will be soon fixed.
- Psi Phi has formed a web alliance with D. Joseph Creighton's Star Trek Archive. Both our sites and the Archive's will link to each others.
- The current balance is $168.13, although it will be lower after reimbursing for the cost of the Hitchhiker's Guide book.
- The Bradley Centennial Time Capsule will be buried soon, although there may be a chance to sign it if you are an active member.
- Report from David on Star Trek makeup person: Bradley M. Look is responsible for the makeup of Tuvok, Neelix, Harry Kim, Tom Paris, and various aliens, some of which may show up in the third Star Trek: The Next Generation movie.
- The new DS9 episodes are returning to Wednesday nights.
- A novelization of the Voyager episode "Day of Honor" will be released.
- The Voyager episodes will be new this week and next.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:28pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /