[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:11pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 8 attendees.
- Phillip Dawson
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Alumni: Robert Ray
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- No report, the movie for next week unknown.
- Alumni member Robert Ray is here, and will be in the area for a Bradley student reunion until Sunday.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Bradley's Interlabs will bemoving from interlabs.bradley.edu to www.interlabs.org. This may cause some initial problems, which hopefully will be fixed, possibly by our very own Chief.
- The current balance will be $143.56, after a deposit is made from Amazon.com, who advertises on the Psi Phi web.
- Our Bradley College Bowl team, the "Magic Stick Ninjas," has been registered. Dates and times for the contest will be announced.
- The mini-Activities Fair was a failure, with few students showing up and only one Psi Phi flyer handed out.
- A complaint was noted about the poor TV-viewing conditions of the Wycoff TV room. Suggestions were made to possibly meet in Heitz in the future, or to reserve Nuemiller or the Marty Theatre.
- This Saturday night/Sunday morning at 2am is time to "fall back" with daylight savings time. Because 1am happens twice, once as it normally would and again after 1:59am, it may be difficult to tape Babylon 5, which is scheduled for a 2am showing.
- MCS is continuing their Star Wars: Special Edition showings. This Tuesday at 8 in Nuemiller, they will show The Empire Strikes Back, followed next week by The Return of the Jedi.
- Alumni Robert Ray has lots of Babylon 5 material, from cards to comics, for perusal. He can be reached at x1236 until Sunday, when he returns to Phoenix.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:23pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /