[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:13pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Paul Mulka
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be at Jennifer's House (837 N. Maplewood) at 2:30 on Saturday. Suggestions for what movie to show can be sent to Jeff at jcavanau@rhf.
- Previous Psi Phi Captain Paul Mulka is here tonight.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- A suggestion to create a Federation mailing list for sector representatives to use will be brought up on the floor of the Assembly.
Chief of Operations:
- Psi Phi's discussion areas on Interlabs have been taking up a large portion of the capacity on their new system. Some arrangement as to the future of the discussion area is in the works.
- There may be a deal in the works relating to Psi Phi's Star Trek archives; more information at the next meeting.
- The current balance is $143.56.
- The Commonwealth banner advertising will be removed from Psi Phi pages, as a class action lawsuit has been raised against them for deceptive practises.
- We may make an away mission to go see Starship Troopers on Friday, November 7th at around 4 or 5. Email Justin at schlumpf@rhf if you're interested.
- The Psi Phi College Bowl team, the Magic Stick Ninjas, will compete with other Bradley teams on Sunday, November 2nd, at 11am in the SC Ballroom. Come and show your support!
- In regards to the complaint about the poor TV viewing conditions of the Wycoff TV room, we could either resubmit previously made plans for improvements to the TV room, or meet somewhere else. The small SC TV room by the stamp machine was suggested. A task force was sent to verify that the TV there worked, but the door was locked.
- MCS will show Return of the Jedi in Neumiller Hall on Tuesday at 8pm.
- X-files will begin showing new episodes on Sunday.
- A second story-arc of linked Voyager episodes will air in February.
- The Babylon 5 movie will be shown by TNT on January 4th.
- TNT will also begin showing Babylon 5's 5th and last season, 22 weeks of new episodes, on Wednesday, January 21st. The catch? It will show at 9pm Wednesdays, conflicting with DS9 on WYZZ.
- A B5 spinoff called Babylon 5: Crusade will almost certainly be made. It will be set 2-3 years after Babylon 5, and will have looely-linked episodes.
- According to TV Guide, there may also be spinoffs of Hercules, Xena, and Highlander.
- Mystery Science Theatre 3000 will have a Turkey Day Marathon on Thanksgiving.
- This weekend (Friday through Sunday), the Scifi Channel is having an online convention, with live interviews and chat on their website. You can check it out at http://www.scifi.com/scifi.con/.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:43pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /