[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:05pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 14 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
- Guest: Kevin Kerr
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie for this week will be 12 Monkeys.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Contact has been re-established with the USS Einstein, who has a new representative.
- After Universal Assembly elections, all officers have maintained their positions.
Chief of Operations:
- The new Psi Phi Star Trek Web Awards are in- this month focusing on alien races.
- InterLabs will allow Psi Phi to keep its discussion areas, as long as we try to keep usage to a reasonable amount.
- The current balance is $143.56.
- We will figure out the cost of the end-of-the-year party for each person when we find out how much pizza, food, and the videos will cost.
- There will be an away mission to see Starship Troopers, this Friday at 5 or 6pm. Contact Justin at schlumpf@rhf if interested.
- No report; no mail of appreciable value.
- Psi Phi's own Magic Stick Ninjas finished second in the Bradley College Bowl!
- The Wyckoff TV Room problem will be handled. No more was said.
- The new TV Guide features (at least two) Women of Star Trek.
- Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres, Voyager) is seven months pregnant. It won't be written into the plot, though.
- TNT has their Babylon 5 webpage up and running; it can be found through the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:31pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /