[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:09pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Attendance at the last movie of the week was greatly improved.
- There will be no movie this weekend of the next, due to circumstance and Thanksgiving Break.
- Voting will soon be held on movies to show at the end of the year party, for which most other arrangements have been made.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- A letter has been written to the Editor of the Scout about their incomplete coverage of our participation in the College Bowl. Reliable sources say that it will appear in Friday's paper.
- Joel has some World War books which may be added to the Psi Phi Library.
- The InterLabs Psi Phi discussion area has been closed for good.
- Psi Phi's Web page will be joining two other comprehensive Star Trek sites to form the Bermuda Trekangle. More news on this as it develops; with luck this will help make Psi Phi's Star Trek coverage even more well known to web dwellers.
- The current balance is now 153.56, due to more dues being paid.
- Psi Phi still owes Jeff about $15 for his rentals of weekly movies.
- Pizza Hut will offer us a deal for the end of the year party, but we'd have to order $80 of pizza first. Everybody hungry?
- PRSSA (Public Relations Students' Society of America) has advertised that they will spread publicity for campus organization's events for only the cost of supplies (paper, etc). We can use this to publicize events such as the showing of The Abyss, and it was delegated to the Recruitment and Relations Committee to make use of this.
- The next TV Guide will feature the "25 Sexiest People on TV." Included will be the actresses for Voyager's 7 of 9, Babylon 5's Talia Winters, and of course, Xena.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:32pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /