[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 10:07pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations -> Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus -> Grand Nagus)
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer -> Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer -> First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain -> Captain)
- C. Adam Scott
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- There will be no movie Saturday.
- The party will start at 7pm in the Geisert Basement (by the cafeteria), will continue until our midnight meeting, and resume after.
- The movies to be shown include The Dark Crystal, The Andromeda Strain, Ghostbusters I, and StarGate.
- Various arrangements for food and beverage for the party were made.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- Our Letter to the Editor was indeed published.
- The Psi Phi Loan Library was updated to include Joel's WorldWar books, and will be updated to include Warped, a DS9 hardcover novel.
- InterLabs has returned to interlabs.bradley.edu "for good," and the Psi Phi discussion groups there are back "for good" also.
- The current balance is $153.56.
- Jeff is still owed about $15.
- The treasury will cover much of the costs of the party, but a small entrance fee may be necessary.
- The Psi Phi web is selling books through Amazon.com, which means more future income for us.
- <stricken from the record due to classified nature>
- We may, at some point in the future, be listed in the Bradley Handbook, and as a club instead of a fraternity or an honor society.
- One item from the Easter Seals, who will be raising money by offering pictures with Santa over the weekend.
- In a February DS9 episode, most of the major actors will be featured as new characters, and outside of any makeup they normally wear.
- David is working on a Voyager bookstore in addition to our DS9 Amazon.com one; this may double our profits.
- Captain: Seth and David nominated; congratulations
- First Officer: Justin and Jeff nominated; congratulations
- Grand Nagus: Erinn nominated; Congratulations
- Chief of Operations: David and Roger nominated; congratulations
- Communications Officer: Steven nominated; congratulations
The meeting was adjourned at 10:47pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /