[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 12:00am by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 16 attendees.
- Meg Callender
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Phillip Dawson
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- David Henderson (Chief of Operations)
- Erinn B. Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Mark Monastyrski
- Steven Noto (Communications Officer)
- Joel Oberdieck
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Jamie Gibson
- Guest: Paul Mulka
- Guest: Jennifer Toal
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- We are currently at the end-of-the-year-movie-party.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $78.56 after the party's expenses.
- Jeff is still owed $10.
- Twizzlers are up for grabs (although they probably won't be by the time you read this...).
- B5's prequel and edited pilot episode will be shown January 4th on TNT. The novelization (by Peter David) is already out.
- The next Star Trek: the Next Generation movie (according to Michael Piller, the writer) will be a lighter film. All of the Next Gen. characters are signed on, and will have more prominent roles. Jonathan Frakes will likely be directing.
- The Spoiler-Free Opinion Summary, which rates episodes without spoiling their plots, has moved to a new web address. All of Psi Phi's links should be updated.
- There is a link to Seth's Morn Database in Yahoo Internet Life magazine- it is listed as the "best of the obscure."
- Cinescape has a large spoiler for the next Star Wars movie on their web.
- It was noted that it's been a great semester, and that we hope everyone does well in their finals and has a good break. Happy Holidays!
The meeting was adjourned at 12:13am.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /