[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:34pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 12 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Kevin Kerr
- Guest: Dillon Boyer
- [Late Arrival] Ward Ryder
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie will not be in Neumiller this week, but should return there
in the future.
- The movie will be Videodrome
(very weird, according to Erinn). STIII will be coming up soon.
- Justin protested the Committee Chairman for saying that
was a good movie.
- No Committee members; that needs to change.
- Peter had had contact with some Alumni
- Robert Ray: plans on coming the Sunday we get back from Spring
Break, and would like someone to put him up for Sun-Fri nights.
- Robert Schmanski: Co-op-ing in Quincy; might be joining us for
Star Wars Away Missions.
- David Henderson: Doing well; has a job.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Nothing new from the Assembly.
- The Universal Vice-President has been in contact with some
groups that have expressed interest in joining the Federation.
- The current Universal President wants to step down, due to a
conflict-of-interests. This will be dealt with soon.
- New, corrected, order of reports, due to realizing
the correct chain-of-command.
- Sign the Log
as soon as you're okayed by the Nagus.
Chief of Operations:
- We'll get who owes how much straightened out by next week.
A bunch only owe $1.
- The current balance is $74.40.
- Hopes to start updating the website soon.
- We'll be in conference room 203 (upstairs) after tonight.
- Star Wars Away Mission: A New Hope's re-release is on the
31st of January. We'll go opening night. Much discussion resulted in
the decision to try for the ~4pm showing that Friday. The Empire
Strikes Back will come out February 21, with The Return of the
Jedi following on March 7. There's a slight possibility that
we might have a long-distance away mission for a future movie to see it
in an awesome-sounding theater.
- Mail: Room reserve acknowledgments; leadership seminar; MLK, Jr.
reflections speaker at 5:30 this Thursday; hockey game.
- Sign-up sheet for volleyball team. Time & date TBA.
- The Dr. Who movie was not shown on New Year's Eve; in
its place, a building was blown up.
- Ward: the movie will be at 3:30p in Heitz on Sunday.
- Justin will be starting a Blood Bowl (fantasy football game) league
soon; see him if interested.
- MST3K will start new episodes on the Sci-Fi channel (BU cable 50)
on Feb 1.
- Justin's really cool Star Control I & II games were stolen!
- Spoiler info regarding DS9 and
Voy are available after the
meeting; see Peter.
- Paramount Comics is starting comic books for Voyager, Deep Space Nine,
Star Fleet Academy, the original series, and the early adventures
(with Capt. Pike).
The meeting was adjourned at 10:04pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /