[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:42pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 11 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Roger Grunkemeyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Kevin Kerr
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Steven Noto
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- [Late Arrival] Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The Toxic
Avenger was a real "treat" last week.
- Read off a list of possible movies.
- It was mentioned that Spaceballs
had been tried for quite often in the past, but never yet shown...
- Peter's roommate owns Plan 9
from Outer Space, so we could show that one sometime. ["It's an
flick," says it all.]
- David's doing well.
- Rich Spiwak is still on campus, but too busy with work and
his senior project to come to meetings.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Nothing yet on who will fill the Universal President vacancy.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is $89.40.
- Jon and Roger both owe a buck still.
- Passing control of the Empire Strikes Back Away Mission to Captain,
since Justin won't be there (he'll be in Hoopeston). Thus Seth will be
getting the tickets.
- Courtney (the shuttle pilot) will be payed soon, probably Friday.
- Volleyball team: Honorable defeat: we played well and Didn't Lose By
Much, especially against a team with 6 (rather than 4) players.
- Disagreement expressed over action-packed-ness of last week's
- Captain's Report (cont'd): We got a letter from the Easter
- Justin read off some more movie suggestions.
- It was asked (as passed along by an unnamed ex-roommate of Peter's)
if a previous member who knew for sure (absolutely)
that he was coming back could run for office for the semester he'll be
back. The unanimous response: "If David wants to be Chief again, let's
just let him!" (It was commented that Chief Mulka probably wouldn't
- Peter forgot to mention this during the Grand Nagus report, but
there'll be money coming in from something that the aforementioned
previous Chief of Operations arranged on our website! There was much
The meeting was adjourned at 10:02pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /