[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:32pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 13 attendees.
- Brad Boyer
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Kevin Kerr
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Steven Noto
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Ward Ryder
- Nate Sullivan
- [Late Arrival] Jeff Cavanaugh
- [Late Arrival] Roger Grunkemeyer
- [Late Arrival] Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- The movie committee will be in Hoopeston this weekend, so
no movie this week.
- Next week's movie: Akira, a Japanese
animation (the dubbed, not subtitled, version).
- Robert Ray needs a place to stay. No one immediately volunteered, so
the Chairman will send out a reminder request this week.
- Seth has been in contact with David regarding Seth's Morn page.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- There's an amendment on the floor right now. If it wins (as it is
likely to do) there will be an emergency election for the vacant
Universal President position.
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance, after some refiguring for having paid
Courtney and with Roger paying his dues, is $86.90.
- This weekend is the advanced scouting trip for a possible
Jedi viewing in Hoopeston. (And, technically, we can all stay at
Ward's house that weekend.)
- Mail: an invitation to a past Valentine's Day party, and something
from the NAACP.
- The Empire Strikes Back away team. No shuttles or pilots
are available, so we're not going this weekend; maybe next weekend.
- Might be going on a counter-scouting mission to his hometown
to see if that theater is worth seeing Jedi at.
- Regarding David's possible return as Chief: If David wins the election,
the runner-up will be available to serve in that position if, for some
reason, David doesn't make it back.
- The web-ad money has't arrived yet.
- It was requested that if a particular individual was still on the
mailing list that he be removed.
- Peter probably has part 1 of the
DS9 two-parter on tape, and will record
part 2 this weekend when it repeats, for
those who missed the first and will be out of town for the second.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:55pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /