[Incoming Transmission from the Pseudo-Communications Officer]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:36pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 10 attendees.
- Brad Boyer
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Kevin Kerr
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Nate Sullivan
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
- Ward is very busy, but the movie Akira will still be shown in Neumiller,
starting sometime between 2 and 3 pm on Saturday.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- The Federation Charter Amendment has been passed. The Amendment states
that should a High Council position be vacated, an emergency election
can be held to fill the vacancy.
- With the Amendment's passage, nominations are now being accepted for the
position of Universal President. Let Peter know of any nominations.
There is only one, so far.
- There is a new Application for Admission to the Federation on the floor
of the Assembly: the USS Einstein. If accepted, they'll be the first
- (not present) Peter was missed.
- (via proxy)
We welcome the following Honorary Members to Psi Phi:
- Jason Carter, who plays Marcus Cole on Babylon 5
- Dean Haglund, who plays Langly on The X-Files
- Marina Sirtis, who plays Deanna Troi on Star Trek
- Robert Ray is still looking for a place to stay for a week.
Chief of Operations:
- Received the check from David, but hasn't cashed it.
- The current balance is still $86.90.
- David has received e-mail from checkworld.com, who will provide
unlimited disk space for the DS-9 and Voyager pages.
- Planning an away mission to Willow Knolls for The Empire Strikes Back,
- Liked the theater in Hoopeston, and will be returning there for Return
of the Jedi. Anyone else interested see Justin.
- For those going to Hoopeston, think of a gift to give Ward's mother.
- Looking into getting a Bradley van for the trip to Hoopeston.
- If Return of the Jedi is moved to March 14, other plans will have to be
made, since this is the start of Spring Break.
- Seth is going to his home to see Return of the Jedi. Any interested in
going with him to see it in the big Woodfield theater, see him.
- Suggested we advertise our weekly movie on the Campus Activities fliers
to get better attendance at them.
- No mail.
- The web ad money has arrived.
- Unsure of the status of the person who wished to be removed from the
- Justin would like to see Peter's DS-9 tapes of the two-parter.
- MCS B-Kon this weekend. The Vampire LARP needs players.
- First Contact will be shown in the Marty Theater soon.
- From David:
- A sequel to Babylon 5 is almost gaurnteed. It will be a
spinoff called Crusade.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:11pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /