[Incoming Transmission from Psi Phi, Office of Communications]
Call To Order:
The meeting was called to order at 9:37pm by the Captain, Seth Robison.
Attendance was taken. In attendance were:
There were 9 attendees.
- Jeff Cavanaugh
- Jon Dickmann
- Peter C. Jones (Communications Officer)
- Erinn Lineback (Grand Nagus)
- Paul Mick
- Paul Mulka (Chief of Operations)
- Justin Philbrook (First Officer)
- Seth Robison (Captain)
- Guest: Courtney Stirrat
The minutes from the previous meeting were
summarized and approved as corrected.
Recruitment and Relations Committee:
Star was a great success, for those who actually came.
Hillarious. Peter is very happy that it was finally shown (after
years of asking).
- The movie for this week will be non-existent, since it's Spring Break.
- Hollywood Video might be the better store for a while. It'll be
discussed in committee.
- Erinn has seen Roger (he shouted "hi" from the roof from near an
antenna), so he does exist.
- The Chairman was asked to send an e-mail to encourage people to attend.
Universal Assembly Representative Report:
- Voted yes on allowing the USS Einstein and voted for Paul. No
other votes are in yet: they're due on Friday.
- Robert Ray: sorry, Theta Xi is a no-go. Sorry we couldn't find
Chief of Operations:
- The current balance is still $125.40.
- Justin needs $1.50 for a movie.
- From Ward's reaction, don't visit Hoopeston this weekend. After Spring
- No mail of any consequence.
- Contacted Ward about advertising the Movie of the Week on the
Student Activities page; Ward was indifferent, so committee-member
Seth might do that.
- Paul got the B5 tape.
- Justin will get the tape back to Peter ASAP.
- The spelling of B-Kon/B-Con is in debate; it is believed that various
posters spelled it differently.
- Justin has a bunch of Sci-Fi short stories, and other books. He'll
probably e-mail the list to be added to the library.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:48pm.
Psi Phi Sector 001 /